The Test Analyst Advanced Level Boot Camp course, created by Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB
), past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB
) and co-author of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board Foundation Syllabus, is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification in a short timeframe with time and money constraints.
This boot camp combines a two day virtual classroom immersion in the Advanced Level Test Analyst Syllabus with two weeks of our world-recognized, self-paced, ASTQB-accredited e-learning.
The objectives of the two day virtual classroom are as follows:
Review the learning objectives in the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Analyst 2012, which are the main basis for Advanced exams
- Review the text of the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Analyst 2012, helping to explain the concepts in clear, memorable terms
- Review and explain the glossary terms in the ISTQB Advanced level Syllabus Test Analyst 2012, including their ISTQB definitions
- Provide an immersive experience with the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Analyst 2012, thereby giving the attendee a comprehensive exam preparation experience
Attendees attend the virtual classroom via GoToWebinar. Each 2 day 3 1/2 hour per day course starts at 12:00 noon Central and ends at 3:30 PM Central, to provide convenient access to attendees anywhere in the American hemisphere. Sessions include over an hour of planned Q&A sessions for attendees. Ten minute breaks occur every two hours. Sessions are recorded and made available to attendees within 48 hours.
The e-learning course includes:
- Two weeks of unlimited access to the online course, starting one week prior to the virtual classroom session
- A set of approximately 500 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- Advanced Test Analyst Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the Test Analyst module of the ISTQB Advanced Syllabus Test Analyst
- ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Analyst
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Standards for Software Testing
- Test Engineering Foundation Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course
- Exercise solutions
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Printed copies of written course materials and supplemental textbook, "Advanced Software Testing-Vol.1: Guide to the ISTQB Advanced Certification as an Advanced Test Analyst”
Exam Vouchers are not included with the purchase of this boot camp course. However, as an ASTQB Accredited Volume Purchase Pricing Training Provider, RBCS can assist clients in purchasing single vouchers or volume discounted vouchers.
Accredited by the ASTQB. Course module included for compatibility with the ISTQB Advanced level Syllabus 2012
. Click below to download your preferred format of the syllabus: PDF format
, EPUB (Nook) format
or MOBI (Kindle) format
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.
Volume discounts are also available for companies. Login instructions to be emailed. On-line course extensions are not applicable to this course.